Friday, April 08, 2005

I wanna show you my ninny...

katieHickey05: o dear god.. i just experienced something very very strange.......
strategery3: what
strategery3: A GHOST?!
katieHickey05: my grandmother just busted up in the bathroom while i was washing my face and said " i wanna show you my ninny".. i was like uhh.. ok.. and she showed me where they took her boob off.... AND MADE ME FEEL IT.
katieHickey05: I feel violated.
strategery3: hahahahahahahahahaha
katieHickey05: ......my grandmother also had to false teeth out so she was very scary looking.
katieHickey05: PATRICK ..................................... MY FAMILY IS INSANE.


She sure has me convinced.

Who in the world calls a boob a ninny?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank the good Lord Im the sane one ;) - K.

Anonymous said...

my abs hurt. hah! ninny....

Anonymous said...

ninny!!! bohoho
-bob

Anonymous said...

that one left me in shock
-EB